Apply for Licensure

Thank you for considering licensure in Nevada. Please see the links below to download the appropriate application to suit your needs.

Please contact the persons below for your licensing needs:

Nikki Montano -

DO Application for Licensure
PA Application for Licensure
Special License Application
Temporary License Application

Please note that oral exams or interviews are NOT required of EVERY applicant. However, the Executive Director or the Board may request your appearance at a Board meeting to consider your license if they have any questions regarding your application.

Further, please note that, effective October 1, 2003, all full license applicants (those NOT requesting special licenses) shall submit a fingerprint card for a criminal background check.

We no longer require the Jurisprudence Exam, however if you click on the "Laws and Regulations" tab, this will lead you to our Nevada Revised Statutes and Regulations; it is strongly recommended that you read through these and familiarize yourself with the laws that govern your profession. Any questions you may have regarding Osteopathic Medicine in the State of Nevada are in the NRS and NAC and just by reviewing these you will find that 99% of your questions will be answered. Once again, this is strongly recommended!

The Board requires the Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS) report (or a primary source verification) on ALL applicants for full licensure. You may enroll in the FCVS by visiting their website at Please allow a minimum of 6-8 weeks for the FCVS to verify your core credentials.

Once your application is totally complete, your application will be scheduled for the next available Board meeting.
You may contact the Board to check on the progress of your application.

NOTE: You will need to apply separately for your Nevada Pharmacy and Nevada Controlled Substances certificates AFTER you receive favorable action on your application. You may get more information at Nevada State Board of Pharmacy web site.

To obtain the applications below, please call our License Specialist, Nikki Montano at 702-732-2147 ext 222.
Special Event
Special Volunteer
Authorized State Facility / Psychiatry
Authorized State Facility / Department of Corrections